ARE YOU CREATIVE—BUT BORED?
This course is your solution for wiping out boredom and giving your creative side a challenge!
~ Check this video out to learn more ~
This epic course teaches teens (and pre-teens…adults, too!) everything they need to create their own ebook.
This course covers all the aspects of writing a great fantasy novel, including character development, world-building, how to craft your story’s plot (Plotter versus Pantser), the importance of believable dialogue, what inciting incidents are and how to write one that your reader (and you) will love…and more! We break all that complexity down to manageable chunks.
Make sure to check out our companion course, Fantasy eBook Publishing Boot Camp for Teens, to crack the code on getting your completed manuscript turned into a great ebook that you can sell!
Taylor Hunter, the author of this course, was an award-winning novelist who was published at the age of 17. Her story, NeverSeen, has received multiple awards, including 2nd place in the North American Book Awards, for Fantasy. Taylor’s been recognized as a Top Idaho Author, too.
is a multiple award-winning novelist.
She can help you quickly learn how to take your writing and turn it into a publishable book. Better yet, she can help you create an ebook from it.
Just think what that can mean for your future!
Fantasy Writing Boot Camp Outline
INTRO: In the Beginning, Your Story (6.5 Minutes)
- Session One: Characters
- Characters: Hey, They Can’t Just Stay In Your Head (16 Minutes)
- Interview With A Gargoyle (5.5. Minutes)
- Characters Workbook (download)
- Session Two: World Building (4.5 minutes)
- Worldbuilding Workbook (download)
- BONUS: Expanded Worldbuilding Workbook (download)
- Session Three: Plotting the Story’s Arc (6.5 minutes)
- Story Arc Workbook (download)
- Session Four: Writing Believable Make-Believe (4 minutes)
- Dialogue Workbook (download)
- Session Five: Inciting Incidents That Rock (3.5 minutes)
- Session Six: Finding Your Voice (12 minutes)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
What if I am unhappy with the course?
HEY, THERE! Just so you know…you need to be 18 or older to purchase these courses. 😉